Techamaka is [email protected]’s Flagship digital literacy program for young girls. Through this program, we aim to bridge the digital gender divide by building this program on the 3 main components as put forward by the W20 Argentina and W20 Germany
- access and use of digital technologies and the internet;
- development of the skills needed to use digital technologies and to participate in their design and production; and
- advancement of women to visible leadership and decision making roles in the digital sector
- stakeholders across the Continent who are willing and invested in the empowerment of women (action button Partner with us)
- through our platform stakeholders with resources and communities in need of resources. Creating a safe space for women to thrive and rediscover themselves
build the capacity of 10,000 women and girls in various areas.
the growth and success of women entrepreneurs and girls in STEM, through acceleration programs, mentorship and scholarships.
- 53 Oladipo Bateye Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.
- +234 909 990 0115
- [email protected]